If you have any questions about membership or how to get the most from your involvement with MTN, please check out our FAQs below or get in touch.
Your Questions Answered
As a basic member at Mountain Trade Network – you have limited access to the features we have to offer.
You will be able to create your profile which can be viewed by all MTN members as well as able to view member profiles, access the Member Press Centre updates, view the Industry Calendar and Job postings.
But you won’t be able to contact other members, access to our live and virtual events on the platform, view and download past and present consumer survey reports, webinar recordings or publish your own news on the MTN Press Centre.
However, please note that Press Centre listings can be purchased separately at £49 + VAT per listing. (A Press Centre listing can be anything you would like to share with our community from a press release, product offer with photos and video, brochure or any other type of content or offer you wish to share. All new listings are also shared weekly with our entire Trade and Press database).
- National Tourist Boards
- Accommodation Providers
- Winter and Summer Activity Operators
- Ski and Snowboard Schools
- Transfer Companies
- Or anyone providing a Service or Product/Brand
- View full membership profiles
- Read member articles on the Press Centre
- Access Industry calendar
- Showcase articles, products, services and press releases on the MTN Press Centre
- Access and post onto the job board
- Access reports, resources and consumer market research surveys/presentations
- Watch webinar and forum recordings
- Attend virtual MTN events and webinars
- Able to attend and host private events on MTN (fees may apply)
- Message other Members via our messaging service
- Able to pre-schedule and manage your meetings
- Connect with other Members via the online platform and grow your mountain industry connection on our platform
- Able to join our live events – LISTEX, SASTEX and LISTEX Luxury (please view our event pages for ticket prices).
Launched in 2022, this is a new category of membership for those who work in the Alpine Travel & Tourism Industry.
Solo by name, solo by nature – Sole Trader or a single person running the business!
- Private Guides
- Individuals who specialise in selling or working within the Industry
- Or any other independent working in the alpine market sectorBenefits:
Yes, only Premium MTN members are able to join our events
Only Premium MTN Members have access to the Research reports and Webinar recordings.
Please go to the “Resources” on the MTN Platform. For any further assistance please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org